AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Actual Day ~ 3 January 2010

3 January 2010 ~ CS & Sin Yee

I have to apologize for this very belated post to CS and Sin Yee. Its been a crazy January and February with work and family matter. But finally, I have gotten this long belated blog for CS and Sin Yee up and running.
I got to know CS from one of my previous clients Queenie, and got to met both of them last year. They are truly a very sweet couple, and they are also very lucky :) Won lots of wedding contests!
I reached Sin Yee's place about 6am and the makeup artist beat me to her home .... hahah. Missed it by minutes. Anyway, got of to a great start early in the morning and the weather turned out to be great! I really had a wonderful time and thanks to everyone for treating me so well. You both are really superb, and I wish you both a forever love! Stay in touch always and of course, some previews here. More at the gallery. Enjoy.

No comments: