AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Actual Day ~ 2 May 2009

2 May 2009 ~ Bersanding Ceremony of Noorhamizi & Nurul Huda
So after Friday's Akad Nikah, the couple held their Bersanding at the UIA - Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Hall of Architecture (my translation).
Arrived there early and see that the stage and flowers were all setup from the day before. Then the family started arriving and before I know it, the guests were flowing in on a constant stream. I have to say its really nice to have an air-conditioned hall for this as typically it could get quite hot in the afternoon.
We are also very lucky as it rained later in the day. I really likes to thank the couple for the great time, food and your hospitality in having me for their big day. Its truly memorable and here are some pics for all to enjoy for the time being.
Cheers and do drop your comments :)

No comments: