AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Actual Day ~ 28 February 2009

28 February 2009 ~ Jeremy & Jacklyn

One day, I got a call from Jacklyn and immediately got to know that her wedding is like 3 weeks away. So within the week, she had signed me up for her big day.
She was a very busy bride, but luckily, still managed to get me details to get to her place :)
Her family and herself really treated me great and really liked to thank you all for a great wedding. I think Jeremy and Jacklyn are a really happening bunch and I wish you both all the best in your marriage ya!!
Do enjoy some selected pics here in the blog, and the gallery will be up shortly soon. Comments always welcome...

No comments: