AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pre-AD Gathering and AD ~ 22/23 November 2008

22/23 November 2008 ~ Kee Keat & Siew Hong

Well, this was a really nice couple to work with, from start of my photography with them. Siew Hong was actually a really good friend of my wife Apple and it was a very nice experience to work with them.
I was even invited to capture their family gathering the night before the AD, and really appreciate the warm hospitality from Siew Hong and her family. There was just so many things to capture on these 2 days, and I had a really fun and enjoyable time.
And your dinner I have to say Im truly impress with your preparaion, having a basketball court converted into a very grand dinner venue! Had a great time, and sorry for the slight delay in posting these up in the blog. Enjoy for now :)

No comments: