AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Actual Day ~ 27 September 2008

27 September 2008 ~ Nicholas & Christine's Wedding @ Penang

I guess, I must really apologize to Nicholas & Christine for being so slow for posting this. One month late. Gosh! Work has been so busy with a crazy schedule and also some travel in between. Good thing is, they both were so understanding. Of course, Nicholas is also one of my best buddies, so probably thats why he hasn't chase me every other day for photos (I did gave them selected shots already). Actually I have just handed him all the pictures so I'm glad about that too. OK, enough about me and lets concentrate back on the couple.
I have known them since they both met, hmm, couple of years ago I think they have been going out and its been awhile for all of us waiting for this day to come. I guess, again I got the chance to photograph a unique Malaysian wedding with blends of different cultures here.
And finally, I would like to wish them both, a blessed marriage, and now do enjoy more pictures here. I will be also posting in my gallery too. Do leave comments...

Getting ready at the bridal house
Her gown....
All ready..
The challenge for the grooms entourage...
Technology assisting to get lyrics....
At the church....
At the dinner reception....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice photos

Anonymous said...

Great photo and great memory!!