AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Actual Day ~ 22 March 2008

22 March 2008 ~ Abhi & Ashima @ The Andaman, Langkawi

Well, this is a wedding at one of the most exotic locations you can imagine, great sun, sand and a fantastic beach. This is Abhi & Ashima's wedding, held at The Andaman, Langkawi. I met them a day before the wedding, and they are a truly sweet couple. Very easy to get along with, and it was a very fun time getting to know them. We met at the pool side, and too bad I didn't bring my swimming trunks.
This wedding was one of the more intimate ones I have been to. Everyone knew each other, all the best friends was here, everyone was just so happy for the couple! Like Abhi said it, this is a wedding to share with everyone, as it was a sort of reunion for many that came from around the world. So with this, I wish both of you a marriage happily ever after, and as always, sneak peaks of your wedding day. Do feel free to drop comments...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon,

Your pictures are beautiful. They exceeded all my expectations. I can't wait to see the rest!

Ash