AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Actual Day ~ 16/17 February 2008

16/17 February 2008 ~ Ramesh & Queenie's Wedding Day

I met Queenie the first time over supper about 12.30am. That was right after a wedding I covered. She was nice and pleasant and I very thankful that Apples-Studio was given the opportunity to photograph their wedding. They had a Baha'i Wedding which was a first for me as well. Very interesting and most importantly, simplicity. Really enjoyed both Ramesh and Queenie as they are a really nice couple which I enjoyed workin with. Looking forward to their other wedding reception coming weekend in Kuantan too! Till then, some shots over the last weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why no shots of the gorgeous emcee hah??