AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Testing a Canon 5D

I was really lucky this weekend as it was a long weekend for Wesak day holiday replacement and my good friend Jon Sern loaned me his Canon 5D Full frame camera. First thing when I held the camera, wow, its so much heavier than my Canon 400D.
Then I thought, who better to be my model than my lovely daughter, Hui Cheng who is now 2 years and 1 month old (almost). I have to say, this camera really delivers on the legendary picture quality and I have attached some pictures here. Will post more in my gallery. Almost all the pictures here are unedited except for some slight sharpening. Just to highlight how great the pictures are. Do comment ya.

No comments: