AGWPJA

AGWPJA
Brandon See Toh is a member of the Artistic Guild Of The Wedding Photojournalist Association ([AG]WPJA)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finally decided to join the [AG]WPJA

I have been thinking about this for a long time, since the day about 2 years back when I first got to know about WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association. But at that time if I remembered correctly, you can't join the Artistic Guild if you did not join the WPJA first.
Thus I skipped it :p
Recently I happen to browse at the Artistic Guild and notice that there are no restrictions, and after thinking about it, decided to try my luck to see if I qualify to be part of this association.
After waiting for 2 months, finally got a reply that says welcome! I was about to give up, thinking that probably I'm not up to par, thus, the welcome email was definitely a surpise, and a very HAPPY one.
Hopefully this will motivate me to improve my photography even further, and would like to thank all those, especially all the couples, who have or will have their wedding photography taken by me. THANK YOU ALL.

No comments: